Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

TOO FACED SMOKEY EYE PALETTE

I had never really paid attention to the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I would walk by them and immediately go to their lipstick and blush section. I had never even bothered to swatch any of them until the chocolate eye palette came out. That palette was a must. 

I immediately fell in love with the chocolate palette and recently their summer collection was released and with that came the A La Mode palette. I got my hands on that as soon as I could. 

The same day I got the A La Mode eyes palette I received the Smokey Eyes palette and I fell in love once again. The Too Faced palettes are pretty amazing I need all of them in my life there's quite a few. 

The Smokey Eyes palette comes with 9 eyeshadows. To be quite honest I think this is the palette I would of most likely be less drawn to because I normally gravitate towards warmer colors and blues and purples which this palette has those 2 colors, but just the simple fact is called Smokey Eyes would of turned me away, but I'm so glad I received this because I love it! I'm not normally a smokey eye kind of girl, but these colors are very nice and I can't wait to try different looks. Maybe it's time I break out of my routine and go with some bolder looks. 

This palette is sold at both Ulta & Sephora. 

This palette retails for $36.00

Off the sephora website: 
A popular collection of wearable eye shadows with a slimmer package and color-saturated formulas for creating a smoldering, sexy, modern style.

What it does:
This collection of nine, complimentary shades is the perfect palette of wearable, smoky eye options for day to night and every memorable moment in between. The pigment-rich, high-performing shadows offer an essential range of hues and textures from velvety mattes to silky shimmers. Included how-to lesson cards offer step-by-step application instructions for creating smoky eyes in minutes.



Xoxo
Denise

Follow me on Instagram 
@deelovesmakeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment