Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

ELLIS FAAS HOT LIPS AND CREAMY LIPS

Oh Ellis Faas you make me so very happy! 

When I first saw Ellis Faas products online I wanted them so bad. I have to admit at first it was the beautiful packaging I fell in love with. I of course didn't order anything because I had never seen it in person and I had to swatch before I committed although the swatches I saw online were very convincing I just couldn't take the plunge. I'm so glad I waited and didn't order anything because  they were at The Makeup Show this year and I got to see everything with my own eyes and swatch everything.

I wanted to bring everything home of course. I wanted to say one of each please haha. I ended up purchasing a few things not too much and not as much as I thought I was going to get. 

I bought 3 lip products, 1 blush, and 1 foundation. I'll do a separate post for the blush and foundation. 

I got 2 Hot Lips and 1 creamy lips. I love both types of products and the colors are amazing. They have the most prettiest colors. I wanted them all!!! 

Unfortunately none of the Sephoras around me carry Ellis Faas, but you can find some stuff on the website. They don't carry everything. I don't see the Hot Lips, but I do see the creamy lips. 

HOT LIPS description off the Ellis Faas website: 

Hot Lips is Ellis' latest revolutionary texture for the lips. Because it's absolutely packed with pigment, you'll only need a tiny bit of the non-greasy Hot Lips to add vibrant colour. Hot Lips are extremely longwearing, without the risk of drying out your lips. A little goes a very long way!

All Ellis Lips products are suitable for every skin tone, age and style. Paraben-free. Non-sticky. No animal testing.

Color: L404


Color: L403

CREAMY LIPS description off the Ellis Faas website: 

WHAT - A long-wear lipstick that provides pure colour, and a shiny finish that lasts overtime. Superior comfort both in application and on lips. Plumping actives improve hydration and smooth your lips.

WHY - For classic definition: the texture of this highly pigmented, covering lipstick gives great definition to your lips, both as a fully covering shade, but also as a mere stain.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Candelilla Wax, Prune Seed Extract.

A “Human Colour” and therefore suitable for each skin tone, age or style.

No scent. No taste. No parabens. No animal testing.

Creamy lips color: L102


Both of the Hot Lips and Creamy Lips retail for $35.00. 

I love the packaging. It's so different. 

Swatches of all 3

No comments:

Post a Comment