Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS THE LEGACY COLLECTION

Revlon recently came out with a new super lustrous lipstick collection. The Legacy Collection which consists of 5 iconic lipsticks from past decades. I only own 4 of the lipsticks. When I first swatched them I was in love with all 4, but once I applied them to my lips I have to say I was more in love with 2 of the 4 shades which are Jungle Peach & Snow Peach. The other 2 shades are quite nice I like them, but I don't see myself wearing them as often as the other 2 mentioned. Fifth ave red is a very nice red, but I do think I own nicer red shades than that & Icy Violet swatches a lot nicer on my arm than on the lips. I thought it was going to be definitely one of favorites, but on my lips it looks frosty. I think you guys should definitely check this collection out. They're all very pigmented and apply very nicely and evenly on the lips. I got my lipsticks from CVS. This collection is limited edition. 



ICY VIOLET originally from 1946: 



SNOW PEACH originally from 1956:



FIFTH AVE RED originally from 1958:



JUNGLE PEACH originally from 1963:













No comments:

Post a Comment