Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom Palette

Make Up For Ever has a new eyeshadow palette out for spring. It's called Arty Blossom Palette and it's gorgeous!!! To be quite honest I had never purchased any eyeshadows from the brand until last year when I purchased the Blue Sepia Palette which I totally love and I'm obsessed with. The moment I swatched it I knew I had to have it and I searched high and low till I got my hands on it. When I got the Arty Blossom Palette I knew it wouldn't disappoint well I was hoping actually ha ha. I had seen it at IMATS, but I have no idea why I didn't purchase it or even bothered to swatch it. It was at the end of the day and I was already exhausted that must be why. I didn't want to know anything about makeup anymore by the end of the day. So anyways I received the Arty Blossom Palette as a gift from my boyfriend and I absolutely love it. The palette screams spring. Its very colorful and fun. Here are some swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment