Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make up for ever HD blushes

I have a love and hate relationship with cream blushes. I love the way they look on, but I hate that once you add powder on top the color kind of just disappears. I do like that they make my powder blush last longer.

I recently got 2 of the new Make Up For Ever HD blushes. What I love about them is that you can use them on top of powder. That's pretty awesome. There is 16 different shades.

This is off the Sephora website where these are exclusively sold:

WHAT IT IS:
An ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology. 

Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD technology, this formula blends into skin with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of color. It’s completely weightless and can be worn over or under powder to flawlessly sculpt and highlight cheeks. 

Available in a wide range of colors, HD Blush has the perfect shade for every skintone.

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

I have shades 410 and 210

No comments:

Post a Comment