Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Milani baked blushes

Milani recently came out with new baked blushes. They are beautiful! I only own one other milani blush and I hate it so I was a little hesitant, but I kept seeing them around everywhere and they looked very tempting. I'm super glad I got these 2 new ones because they are so pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Picked them up from CVS. I can't wait to try them out. I hope they're long lasting. The lighter of the 2 is called Delizioso Pink. It kind of reminds me of one of my favorite mac blushes which was limited edition it's called Peony Petal which by the way is making a comeback in April and I believe it's going to be made permanent. The dark pink blush is called Bella Rosa and that is my favorite of the 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment