Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gorgeous cosmetics

I finally made a gorgeous cosmetics purchase. I had seen this makeup line on Nordstrom.com and I also saw it at IMATS back in 2013. I've been very tempted to try it out and I finally get to. This lipstick in the color Quinn was the first one I swatched and I loved it. Now that spring is almost here it's perfect. I'm in love with oranges and corals those have to be my favorite makeup colors. Mmmm ok maybe not my favorite, but one of my favorites I also love purples and can't forget about my blues for the eyes (haha ok I love all the colors). Here is a swatch of this beautiful lipstick. Will post swatches of the other things I got in another post. 

This is off the Nordstrom website: 

Lavish your lips with extravagant care! The smooth, fine texture feels luxuriously soft and lightweight on your lips. Remarkably high color-pigment content means color lasts reliably for hours without touch-ups. Enriched with emollients to nourish your sophisticated, glamorous lips.

These lipsticks are $25.00




No comments:

Post a Comment