Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

ANASTASIA LAVISH PALETTE

One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes has to be my Anastasia Lavish Palette. It's definitely my go to palette especially when I don't know what look to do and I don't feel like messing with my other palettes. I already know what looks I like to create with it. The colors are beautiful and you can create a lot of looks.

The Lavish palette was limited edition at Sephora, but you can still purchase it from the Anastasia website. I'll leave the link below. Anastasia announced in her Instagram that soon she will be releasing single eyeshadows from this palette. I'm super excited because Sienna is my favorite color from the palette and I need it in a single.

This palette retails for $24.00 on the Anastasia website. 

Description from the Anastasia website:
Palette features 10 deluxe shades of matte and shimmering eye shadows to achieve neutral washes and jewel-toned pops of color. 

Find it here


Thank you, 
Denise

Find me on Instagram
@deelovesmakeup  

No comments:

Post a Comment