Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MAC TRES CHEEK COLLECTION

2 years ago MAC released a collection called Tres Cheek. The collection included 4 blushes. I'm a blush hoarder so of course I had to get in on this collection. I only got 3 of the 4 blushes from the collection. 

This year MAC is bringing back this collection, but it's here to stay. The collection will be out the first week of April permanently. I think this is pretty awesome considering one of those blushes is one of my all time favs from MAC. 

I'm assuming these will retail for the same price as all the other MAC blushes which is $21.00. 

Now that these will be permanent I guess you don't have to turn into a crazy person trying to get your hands on these like with other limited edition collections. 



PEONY PETAL satin (my fav) 


MODERN MANDARIN satin


FULL OF JOY frost


I'm just missing Lovecloud 

Thank you,
Denise

Follow me on Instagram
@deelovesmakeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment