Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

IPSY MARCH GLAM BAG

I loved my IPSY glam bag this month. This is probably the second bag I have loved the other ones I've received have been ok. All the stuff in this bag I know I'll use for sure. 

IPSY is a monthly subscription service which you pay $10.00 a month and you receive a bag with 4 or 5 beauty items. Some are sample size and some are full size. 

Here's the link to IPSY in case you're interested: 


http://www.ipsy.com

March IPSY glam bag items


This lotion smells so good. I love stuff that smells like coconut. This lotion is a deluxe sample size. It's 2.5 oz and in their website the full size is 8 oz and it retails for $15.00. I've seen the Pacifica brand at Sephora before. Not sure if they still carry it. 

The next item I received is a very cute sample size Bare Minerals marvelous moxie lipstick. I love tiny lipsticks. The color is Get Ready. I love Bare Minerals I don't think I've ever tried something I didn't like. 

I've received quite a few Be A Bombshell products. I was so excited to receive this eyeshadow quad. The colors are perfect for summer. The quad is called Bora Bora. These retail for $16.00. 

The last item I received is an eyeliner. It looks like it's full size. It's by a brand called Chella. The color is Indigo Blue and it's so pretty. I love it. This eyeliner retails for $24.00. 

Overall I'm very pleased with this bag. Another good thing about IPSY is that they give you discount codes for the brands you receive in your bag each month. 















No comments:

Post a Comment