Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

KATE SPADE SUPERCALIFRAGILIPSTICK

Today I'm wearing my Kate Spade lipstick for the first time even though I bought it a couple of months ago (story of my life...like of a makeup junkie). It's a really pretty pink color.

So for those of you who don't know Kate Spade has a lipstick line. They're available on the Kate Spade website and on the Nordstrom website. The difference is that Nordstrom carries 8 shades and the Kate Spade website only carries 4. 

I really like this lipstick it feels very nice on the lips and the packaging is beautiful. It opens like the Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks where you push the bottom of the lipstick in and then it pops out. It's quite nice. 

These lipsticks retail for $24.00

I own the shade Precocious Pink


Here are the links for Nordstrom & Kate Spade where you can find these lipsticks

NORDSTROM

Follow me on Instragam
@deelovesmakeup




No comments:

Post a Comment