Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

LANCOME LIP LOVER

A couple of months ago I saw an ad for the new lancome lip lovers. I jumped with joy as soon as I saw it ok not really, but almost did. Why was I so excited you ask? Well I was under the impression the lip lover was going to be a liquid lipstick. Liquid lipsticks are my favorite type of lip products. Well the lip lovers are finally out and I received a sample from Sephora and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I don't think it's a liquid lipstick at all. It's a nice product, but I think it's more of a gloss. It's very pigmented and it's a nice product, but I was expecting something else.

Off the Sephora website: 

WHAT IT IS: 
A dewy, intense lip color that creates shine and color without sacrificing moisture. 

WHAT IT DOES: 
Captivating color intensity combines with the hydration of a balm in this new three-in-one elixir formula. The balmy base provides up to eight hours of moisture while a smoothing layer reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a dewy shine. Finally, the saturated pigments provide the ultimate in color pop. 


These retail for $23.00


My tiny sample

No comments:

Post a Comment